Position: Administration and Facility Supervisor
Salary: $30,000+ depending on qualification and experience
The Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver (CCC) is seeking a hands-on professional to oversee the administration of our Vancouver and Richmond facilities. This includes facility rental / usage, facility repair and maintenance, janitorial and general administration of CCC offices. The Administration & Facility Supervisor will report to the Management Team and work with the Building and Operations Committee. We are seeking a candidate that is outgoing with strong work ethics, above average communication skills, ability to work with and supervise teams and the ability to execute and complete tasks on a timely basis.
● Manage the rental of CCC facilities, including customer relations and quote / contract administration.
●Schedule and contract external resources for repairs, upgrades and maintenance as required.
●Supervise and assist facility setup.
● Provide technical and office support for CCC exhibitions and performances.
● Provide administrative support to recreation, cultural and education programs.
● Supervise and assist staff in building and facility repair, maintenance, and cleaning.
● Oversee the administration the CCC computer network.
● Update information on the CCC website.
● Provide regular reports to the management team and the Board of Directors.
● Prepare and provide administrative support in grant applications.
● Order supplies.
● General office duties and administration.
● Experience in the rental of commercial facilities.
● Minimum 3 years experience in building maintenance and repairs.
● Experience in the supervision of maintenance and custodial staff.
● Strong computer skills and high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
● Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Vancouver by August 14, 2017, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you all that are interested but will only contact candidates that will be interviewed.
Chinatown | 華埠校區
50 East Pender Street, Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Richmond | 列治文校區
#860 - 4400 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond, B.C., Canada